Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

What do you Love? This Sunday, June 2, 2013

This is no brainer....my wee ones, my two little girls. 

She is bold, but tender. Smart as a whip, and utterly sensitive, but she doesn't want you to know that. I love her strength and her vulnerability. I love that we talk about just about anything, I hope we always do. She made me a mama, she's still making me a better person, every day.



She's tiny, and mighty. Mostly fearless, too much so, I sometimes think, for me, though not for herself. She's independent and still soft and snugly. Her ability to communicate thought and emotion blows my mind. She's keeping me soft, keeping me real, making me grow. I can't wait to watch more of her unfold.



What do you love, this Sunday, June 2, 2013?

2 comments:

**Anne** said...

Cherish those little girls while they are still with you, time goes just too fast.
My baby, nearly 20 has a boyfriend now and that sweet communication we had about everything is now diminished and I'm having such a hard time with that. He's a fabulous young man, cares very deeply for my daughter, but it is oh so hard being replaced as her confidante.
Anne xx

Diana said...

So true Anne. So hard, when those things change, and it all goes so quickly.