Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Feeling Summer



We picked up our first CSA share this week at Sweetland Farm. And suddenly, despite the crazy fullness of these last weeks, or maybe because of, it began to feel like summer....fresh veggies, warm air, the ability to stay up a little later without worrying about cranky kids (who can then sleep a little later, due to wonderfully flexible  work schedules). And something in me un-kinked a bit.



This was a rainy day, but the sun popped out briefly at 6pm.....

And I made one of my favorite summer salad dressing with the basil we got.....Basil Green Goddess   Yes, summer is nearly here!

1 comment:

Jane said...

I am making that basil green goddess dressing this weekend! I love all things basil and since I eat so much salad, this will be perfect!