Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook, August 30, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook
August 30, 2010
For Today....


Outside my window...the sky is dark still, and all is black. It's only 5:30 and the sun is coming up later and later these days.

I am thinking...of all that's on my list, and all that I want to do instead.

I am thankful...for these quiet moments to gather myself, feeling really scattered these days.


From the Kitchen...it's chaos in there, and time soon to return it to order so breakfast can commence. 

I am going...to meet a friend, do a bit of work, then some swim time this last week of summer before school begins.

I am wearing...my pj', still summery ones for now.


I am Creating...a smoother, gentler day than yesterday.

I am currently...pondering what changes I want to make to be more of who I choose to be.

I am reading...finished "The Last Voyage of the Valentina,"  yesterday, haven't started anything new.

I am waiting...for things to calm down...and thinking it's probably me who needs to calm down.

I am hoping...for a peaceful, fun day.

I am hearing...crickets chirping outside the window.


Around the house...more chaos, an outward symbol of how I feel internally.


One of my favorite things...making something new from something old and discarded.


A few plans for the rest of the week: taking H horseback riding, being home a lot more. planning H's bday party.



Here is picture for thought I am sharing...even spaghetti can smile, and so should I!



If you like The Simple Woman's Daybook, you can join in here


1 comment:

Sister Sheena said...

Hello... Have a nice day...
God bless and I like your blog...