Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 Feels Great Already

Not much to say on this second day of 2010, except that it already feels so good...hopeful, full, rich. Not sure why, don't really care, just gonna go with it.

I'm not huge on New Year's resolutions per say, but it does give me an annual reason to reflect on what's working, what's not, how I would like to grow and change. I typically start this process in November around my birthday, and by January already have some changes in the works. I'll list those in more detail over the coming days.

But now, I'm off for an unaccustomed of late, much needed afternoon date with my husband. Here's to start the year off well and wishing a healthy, happy, prosperous New Year to us all!

1 comment:

subby said...

That's a right good way to start off the new year...positive( and snowy! )...HAppy New year( belated 0to you and yours, Diana :)