Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

My Many Gifts

This has been such an incredibly full, full year. So many changes, so much good. I have so much to be grateful for. I work at being consciously grateful for my many gifts everyday. Thanksgiving seems like a good day to put it out there, though. I think I'll add to this last over the next few days.

  • My health...down with this cold, but not out!
  • The health of my family and friends
  • My amazing husband and daughter
  • Friends I can call on when I need to
  • All the wonderful people in my life, not sure I could even count them all
  • Our 2 furry friends, so much comfort, so much love, so much silliness
  • Patrick's new job....in this economy, wow!
  • Patrick's first raise...again, in this economy, wow!
  • Being able to cut down on my work hours and home school Helena
  • Our new house
  • Having good food, clothing, shelter (see above:-)
  • Having enough to share
  • Spending a relaxed Thanksgiving with some of the best of friends
  • Having Thanksgiving with friends I don't need to scour the house for (see above :-)
  • Changing the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference
  • Love
  • Hope
  • Joy
  • Believing that I can affect my reality in a positive way
  • Feeling grown up and competent...sometimes, anyway :-)
  • Creativity that wants to overflow...need to find a space for it!
  • New connections with people that I think will become great friends
  • Sunrise today
  • Waking up to a clean kitchen
  • My favorite black tea in my favorite cup

Do you have a grattitude list? Post a comment, I'd love to read yours!

1 comment:

Lori ann said...

I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving Diana, it is such a special day. It's so nice to see your gratitude list, i often do this myself.
take good care