- Today I'm thankful to have a job that I can walk to-therefore no need venture out in today's snow storm.
- I'm thankful to be working in a casual office environment where my little girl is welcome to come along, and on a snow day like today, has two great playmates to enjoy! I picked Helena up from school and brought her along to play with Matthew (5) and Kathleen (7), who were released from school early due to the snowstorm.
- I'm thankful that I'm warm and safe and dry tonight, and that Patrick is safely home.
- I'm thankful for some forward progess on some of the craft projects I've been obsessive about lately, which I'll post some more about when I have the chance to take some photos.
- I'm utterly grateful for for the wonderful friends and family who grace my life.
- I'm grateful for my new camera (which is pink and will someday soon be absorbed into Helena's collection of everything pink, I doubt not!) which takes lovely photos.
I could go on, but I'm ready to get back to those projects I've been obsessing over!