Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thank you Thursday!

Around Thanksgiving (which seems ages ago already), I read something that resonated strongly with me, and it was a suggestion that every Thursday be a day to count our blessings. I've been working avidly at grattitude of late (and some days it does feel like "work"), and the idea of a weekly grattitude list appeals to me. So thank you Suzanne Devereux for the suggestion and other inspirations, and without further ado, here are my Thank You's for this Thursday, December 11, 2008.

  • Today I'm thankful to have a job that I can walk to-therefore no need venture out in today's snow storm.

  • I'm thankful to be working in a casual office environment where my little girl is welcome to come along, and on a snow day like today, has two great playmates to enjoy! I picked Helena up from school and brought her along to play with Matthew (5) and Kathleen (7), who were released from school early due to the snowstorm.






  • I'm thankful that I'm warm and safe and dry tonight, and that Patrick is safely home.
  • I'm thankful for some forward progess on some of the craft projects I've been obsessive about lately, which I'll post some more about when I have the chance to take some photos.
  • I'm utterly grateful for for the wonderful friends and family who grace my life.
  • I'm grateful for my new camera (which is pink and will someday soon be absorbed into Helena's collection of everything pink, I doubt not!) which takes lovely photos.

I could go on, but I'm ready to get back to those projects I've been obsessing over!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Nice post.
1st off:
I am grateful for you.
I am grateful for my wonderful family, whom I really enjoy spending time with.
I am grateful my house was cleaned today!
2nd:
I really dig the blog Willow Manor as well. I have been following too!
Keep warm and toasty!
Love
N

Diana said...

I miss you and am grateful for you too!

I would be really grateful if some cleaning fairies came to my house today:-)

I'm glad you found Willow Manor, I've been meaning to mention it to you as it seemed right up your alley!