Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's Another......

Snow Day!


These get to be less of a novelty as the season progresses, but still, it's rather lovely to have an excuse to stay home and snuggle in. I need to move further from work so I can take snow days off too! Today I'm heading home from work to quickly pack!


We're off to soak up some sunshine with a quick trip to San Diego. After the sad trip we had in November, we're ready for some rest and a little fun. One of these days we need to make it up further north to visit some of our friends and family up in LA & SF too. But for now, I'm excited to be visiting my home town again, especially since half my heart still lives there with those I love.

I guess I'm a little over stimulated, because I'm really soaking up the silence today again. The office is quiet, the phone isn't ringing, and the snow seems to muffle everything. With the nasty driving conditions, not too many people are on the road....lovin that quiet!

No comments: